Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thick Girl Thursday 4: Kerry Marie


It's time once again for every guy's favorite part of the week, the part where I find PG-13 pictures of softcore adult models and pass them off as art. Or as a social statement; I forget which. It doesn't matter anyway, because I have been looking to see if anything I put on either Blog shows up with the BlogSearch, and apparently both of my Blogs have been flagged enough to warrant being removed from their listings, just like I predicted, and it didn't even take a month. So it looks like I'm free to post just about whatever I feel like, however I'm still going to try to keep the pictures at least mildly clean and tasteful. Anyway, this week's "thick girl" is one that a whole bunch of people consider to be a major babe, probably partially because of those dark brown puppy dog eyes, a Scoreland model from Britain who goes by the name of Kerry Marie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home