Friday, September 30, 2005

First Anniversary


I'm postponing the second installment of my new Friday theme, Fridog, this week to celebrate the one-year anniversary of my picture server Blog. As I mentioned in the anniversary post for my main Blog, The Civility Webpage II, this Blog has gone through four name changes: Temporarily-Unnamed Picture Server, The Seedy Underbelly, The Lighter Side of Civility, and finally, The Internet Art Gallery, which I think is most fitting for its purpose. Today's post is the 367th post, with 399 pictures total. Blogger tells me that there's 300MB of total space for a picture server, and so far I've used roughly somewhere over 20MB in one year's time, so there's plenty of room to keep this Blog going for years to come, God, Blogger, easily-offended people, and copyright owners willing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home