Thursday, August 03, 2006

Countdown to Extinction: 5...

Announcing the countdown to extinction of this feature, for two reasons. One is that a good friend of mine commented that it was turning into a "big-boobed woman of the week" feature, and I tend to agree. This is primarily because of reason two, that I'm plumb running out of pictures of sexy thick girls that are PG-13 enough to be included. So it's generally degraded to clothed pictures of one of several former Scoreland models, which wasn't really the original intent of glorifying women who weren't bean poles. However, I would like to at least say that I kept the feature alive for a year, so September 7th will be the final entry, and then Thursdays will go back to random pictures, and sexy women will be posted randomly whenever I feel like it.

I have no idea who this woman is. I don't know where I picked up the picture. I'm reasonably certain it wasn't a website where the entire point is for her to get naked, though. Whoever she is, she has a smashing ass, so there you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home