Monday, January 16, 2006

It Seems We Have Reached An Impasse

I had a really great MLK picture to post on MLK Day, but I somehow lost it, or forgot what I named it, or whatever. I tried to find it again using several different Internet sources, but to no avail. Then I got tired and gave up. However, I did find this in my picture collection, and figured that it fit the theme well enough:

I removed any connection with the web comic that this came from because I find it, quite frankly, appalling. It attempts to pass off blatantly offensive material as comedy, despite not having any point. Offensive material with no point other than offensive shock value isn't funny, it's just offensive. However, as they say, even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while. This is his acorn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home