Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

In the spirit of summer, I bring you a pictoral rendition of the song of baseball. Yeah, it looks small here on the main page; you have to click on it to see it full sized. Also, I had to split it up into two files for the hosting service because I wanted to preserve the integrity of the original by not resizing it. If you want, you can save both halves and combine them on your own computer to get the full effect. Update: I decided that I could shrink it down a little and still preserve the quality, so I did. Now the whole thing should be able to fit on your screen, and it's only one picture now, instead of two. However, the transfer from my computer to the Internet did add some blurring around the words and messed with the red in the pictures, as it's prone to do. Otherwise, enjoy the song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home